Make your APA internet site citation: (directions below)
General format/sequence:Author. (Date posted if available; n.d.–no date– if maybe not). Title of article. Title of site . Retrieved date. From Address.
- Individual each item regarding the citation with an interval and two areas
- Usage hanging indents after the very first line
- List entries alphabetically by writer, if no writer list the title very first
Landsberger, J. (n.d.). Citing Internet Sites. In Study Guides and methods. Retrieved May 13, 2005, from http://www.studygs.net/citation.htm.
Make sure to relate to your instructor or department regarding the
- Form of style needed
- Any variants. As an example, -whether to incorporate the retrieval date -how to cite digitial item locators (.pdf’s, pictures, Flash pieces, etc.)
- Respective manuals for sequencing the list, for page notes, as well as for other information that is detailed
- Make reference to the basic principles of APA Style Tutorial for updates in the 6th edition, plus the different citation kinds and choices.